Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ONE DAY WITHOUT SHOES






One of my favorite days to promote the amazing shoe collection of TOMS. Support TOMS by going barefoot or virtually barefoot if it's impossible to spend your day barefoot like me (walking around Wrigleyville during a Cubs game plus attending a concert that request shirt/shoes means I recommend the latter).
TOMS is a company I've supported for years, an organization that gives third world country children the chance to have shoes (a basic need) to walk to school and more. They are not only my favorite charity to support, but my growing TOMS collection are the most comfy flats that I've ever worn plus I receive compliments every time I put them on. 



Here's a picture of the Swank team in 2009 supporting ONE DAY WITHOUT SHOES. I was able to walk with the community barefoot to support TOMS. "Drop TOMS, not Bombs." (via Swank Boutique)



Representing my TOMS at the ballpark! GO CUBS GO!
ONE DAY WITHOUT SHOES

No comments:

Post a Comment