Tuesday, April 12, 2011

An Apartment I Could Only Dream Of

So the blackhole I call my apartment decided to swipe my MacBook charger out of my wall, I've seriously gone crazy searching for it. I gave in and ordered a new one and literally turned my computer on seconds ago and feel like I've missed out on so much and one of the first things that caught my eyes was the post on I Love Wildfox showing pics of Gwyneth Paltrow's Tribeca Apartment (see below). 









A plethora of white with fur rugs I could nap on, not to mention a couch swing in the living room!!! The bedroom is something I could only dream of with a gorgeous four post bed, chandelier, and double doors to the closet. Maybe one day I'll live in something like this but unless I can contain my spilling problem, I'd sadly ruin something so beautiful so quick. Oh Gwyn how jealous am I of you and your hot bod not to mention your new singing voice. 

I'll keep dreaming...


No comments:

Post a Comment