Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011

My picks for best dressed on the Red Carpet at the Academy Awards '11


Mila Kunis in Elie Saab (Haute Couture Spring '11)
In love with the color, the lace, and the romantic overall look from the sultry Black Swan star. I've seen the film twice and can't get enough of the twisted Nina Sayers.


Michelle Willams in Chanel. Although she's awkward in interviews, she killed it in Blue Valentine (I didn't mind staring at Ryan Gosling either). This dress fits perfect and makes her look flawless, I wish she took more of a risk but I blame it on her Valentino mess from the Globes.


Justin Timberlake in Tom Ford. Does he ever not look good? Maybe his bleach blonde look from his days of 'N SYNC, but who are we kidding we were still in love.


Cate Blanchett in Givency I love all the detail in this dress including the touch of yellow and the shape of the sleeves. At first I thought the circle was odd but as I stare at it longer, I love it more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment